Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jan Mandel, Jonathan D. Beezley, Janice L. Coen, and Minjeong Kim, Data Assimilation for Wildland Fires: Ensemble Kalman filters in coupled atmosphere-surface models, December 2007, revised February 2009. IEEE Control Systems Magazine, to appear. arXiv:0712.3965
- Jan Mandel and Craig W. Johns, A two-stage Ensemble Kalman Filter for Smooth Data Assimilation, Environmental and Ecological Statistics 15, 101-110, 2008
- Jonathan D. Beezley and Jan Mandel, Morphing Ensemble Kalman Filters, Tellus 60A, 131-140, 2008 arXiv:0705.3693
- Jan Mandel, Lynn S. Bennethum, Jonathan D. Beezley, Janice L. Coen, Craig C. Douglas, Minjeong Kim, and Anthony Vodacek, A wildland fire model with data assimilation, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 79, 584-606, 2008, article, CCM Report 233 June 2006 revised January 2008
- Jan Mandel and Jonathan D. Beezley, An Ensemble Kalman-Particle Predictor-Corrector Filter for Non-Gaussian Data Assimilation, Proceedings ICCS 2009, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2009, to appear. December 2008, revised February 2009. arXiv:0812.2290
- Jan Mandel and Jonathan D. Beezley, Predictor-Corrector and Morphing Ensemble Filters for the Assimilation of Sparse Data into High-Dimensional Nonlinear Systems, 11th Symposium on Integrated Observing and Assimilation Systems for the Atmosphere, Oceans, and Land Surface (IOAS-AOLS), CD-ROM, Paper 4.12, 87th American Meterological Society Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX, January 2007 presentation, CCM Report 239, November 2006
- Jan Mandel, Jonathan D. Beezley, Lynn S. Bennethum, Soham Chakraborty, Janice L. Coen, Craig C. Douglas, Jay Hatcher, Minjeong Kim, and Anthony Vodacek, A Dynamic Data Driven Wildland Fire Model , ICCS 2007, Part I, Yong Shi, G. D. van Albada, P. M. A. Sloot and J. J. Dongarra (Eds), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4487, 1042--1049, Springer, 2007. Presentation
- Jan Mandel, Lynn S. Bennethum, Mingshi Chen, Janice L. Coen, Craig C. Douglas, Leopoldo P. Franca, Craig J. Johns, Minjeong Kim, Andrew V. Knyazev, Robert Kremens, Vaibhav Kulkarni, Guan Qin, Anthony Vodacek, Jianjia Wu, Wei Zhao, and Adam Zornes, Towards a Dynamic Data Driven Application System for Wildfire Simulation V.S. Sunderam et al. (Eds.): Computational Science - Proceedings ICCS'2005, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3515, pp. 632-639, 2005.
- Craig C. Douglas, Jonathan D. Beezley, Janice Coen, Deng Li, Wei Li, Alan K. Mandel, Jan Mandel, Guan Qin, and Anthony Vodacek, Demonstrating the Validity of Wildfire DDDAS, Computational Science - ICCS 2006: 6th International Conference, Reading, UK, May 28-31, 2006, Proceedings, Part III, Vassil N. Alexandrov, Dick van Albada, Dick Geert and Peter M. A. Sloot and Jack Dongarra (Eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3993, Springer 2006, pp. 522-529.
- J. Mandel, M. Chen, L.P. Franca, C. Johns, A. Puhalskii, J.L. Coen, C.C. Douglas, R. Kremens, A. Vodacek, W. Zhao, A Note on Dynamic Data Driven Wildfire Modeling, Computational Science - Proceedings ICCS'2004, vol. III, edited by Marian Bubak, G.Dick van Albada, Peter M.A. Sloot, Jack J. Dongarra, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3038, Springer, pp. 725-731. Copyright Springer 2004. book , PDF 150K
- Jan Mandel Efficient Implementation of the Ensemble Kalman Filter , CCM Report 231, May 2006
- Coupled Atmosphere-Wildfire Modeling, Janice Coen, NSF Workshop, April 25, 2000