Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is to set out the basic conventions on this wiki.
- Try to keep the style of the wiki uniform.
- Please use categories instead of handcrafted lists to cut down on maintenance. Every page should be in one of the existing categories that you can navigate to from the list of contents.
- Follow the Wikipedia style as appropriate. At least:
- An article about something should have a brief lead paragraph.
- The "References", "External links", and "See also" sections should be the last.
- Use only the talk pages for communication. It's OK to alert others to your contributions, but do not rely on emails as they are not visible to others on the wiki.
- Do not edit user pages of other editors.
That's it for now. We'll see how it develops. Thanks!